joi, 13 noiembrie 2014

November challenge -
on Beccy's Place - day 13

This is my card for day #13 (White with one) for November Challenge, on 
"Beccy's Place".

Pink Christmas

I chose for this project an image from Beccy's site: "Quilted heart - code #133".
Original image

Used materials: white and pink boards, transparent pink paper for the sentiment and 
                           the little bears, glitter and pink pearl paint pen and border punches.


Materiale utilizate:  carton: alb si roz, hartie transparenta pentru zona textului si ursuleti,
                                 sclipici,  " perlen pen" roz, perforatoare pentru margine.



And because I discovered a band, called "White With One", like in the challenge, 
I share it:


2 comentarii:

  1. I love seeing pink Christmas cards Suzana, they always look fabulous. I love how you have taken a non-Christmas image and used it for your card. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Beccy.
      Pink is an adorable color. And warm, for cold winters.
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere