duminică, 30 noiembrie 2014

November Challenge - last day
on Beccy's Place

This is the end of the November Challenge (Do What You Love), on "Beccy's Place".
Acesta este sfarsitul Provocarii de Noiembrie pe site-ul lui Beccy.

Christmas fantasy in white, blue and gold
(
Fantezie de Craciun in alb, albastru si auriu)

Thank you for the journey! It was really fascinating!
I wish to all participants and to the whole world:

       Merry Christmas with Peace, Love and Joy!  

Multumesc pentru calatorie! A fost chiar fascinanta! 
Urez  tuturor participantilor si intregii lumi:

    Craciun Fericit cu Pace, Dragoste si  Fericire!





My november Journey!
(Calatoria mea din noiembrie!)
 

4 comentarii:

  1. What a great job you have done Suzana, all your cards this month have been so artistic and creative and I have enjoyed looking at all of them. Thank you for joining in the challenge and for sharing your inspiration with us!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Beccy.
      I loved your November Challenge. I learned a lot from you and from all the participants. I am glad if you or your friends liked some of my cards.
      Merry Christmas to you and yours!
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere
  2. Lovely card. Congratulations on doing all the days. I ran out of time and missed 4 days but I did 2 cards one day.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Margaret for the comment.
      Nice to "hear" you again and thanks that you are a friend of my blog.
      I wish you everything is best.
      And a beautiful Christmas Celebration!

      Ștergere