luni, 10 noiembrie 2014

November challenge -
on Beccy's Place - day 9

This is my card for day #9 (Embossing) for November Challenge, on "Beccy's Place".

My first embossing simple experience!


Used materials: violet board, pink transparent paper, shinny craft paper for circles
                            and angels, glitter, an embossing border and tool. 





Materiale utilizate: carton violet, hartie transparenta roz, hartie stralucitoare pentru cercuri si
                              ingerasi, sclipici, bordura pentru embosare si unealta pentru embosare. 

 

2 comentarii:

  1. I'm very impressed to see you did the embossing by hand Suzana... that's not an easy task. I remember when I first started paper crafting, that's how I did it too.
    The snowflake template you used is lovely and the little cherubs you added are very cute.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you, Beccy. Indeed embossing by hand was not quite easy. But, I'll try again, because the effects could be very beautiful with patience (!)
    Cheers,
    Suzana

    RăspundețiȘtergere