miercuri, 19 noiembrie 2014

November challenge - day 19
on Beccy's Place

This is my card for day #19 (Get inspired) for November Challenge, on "Beccy's Place".


Gifts for friends!
(Cadouri pentru prieteni!)

The folding of the Christmas tree was inspired from Anna Syldatk.
I formed the tree from a half circle of 16 cm diameter, using a both sides 
adhesive tape. 
The folding margins are covered with acrylic gold paint.

Varient of folding (same dimension of paper)
(Varianta de pliere - aceeasi dimensiune de hartie)


Aceasta este felicitarea mea pentru ziua a 19-a a provocarii.
Anna Syldatk m-a inspirat pentru plierea braduletului.
Am folosit jumatatea unui cerc cu diametrul de 16 cm pentru bradulet, iar fixarea pliurilor am realizat-o cu  scotch dublu-adeziv. 
Pe marginea pliurilor este culoare aurie acrilica.

2 comentarii:

  1. My friend Penny taught me how to make these little trees last year Suzana, they're great aren't they?! I think they're fun to make and always look fabulous on a card. I love how you have decorated yours... well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Beccy.
      Indeed , I saw a lot of beautiful things, but this kind of tree, so easy to make and
      with a spatial appearance, look lovely. So I wanted to experience it.
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere