duminică, 8 martie 2015

March challenge - on Beccy's Place

This is my card for the monthly challenge, on "Beccy's Place".
Aceasta este felicitarea mea realizata pentru provocarea lunii martie, pe site-ul lui Beccy.

Flowers surrounded by pink!
(Flori inconjurate de roz)

 
Inside of the card
( Interiorul felicitarii)


The backside of the card
( Verso-ul felicitarii)

I chose from the site the image: "Peonies in a vase" (code #184). 
Imaginea aleasa: Bujori in vaza.


Left - original image; Right - a two colors print
(Stanga- imaginea originala; Dreapta- imagine tiparita in doua culori)

The pink card is from a kit, dimensions: 10.5 cm x15 cm.
Felicitarea roz face parte dintr-un kit de felicitari.



Different materials used for the project
 (Diferite materiale utilizate pentru proiect)


Details (1)
(Detalii (1))

Detail (2) - embossed text
(detaliu (2) - text embosat)

The vase was colored using blue ink-pads and for the background I used acrylic color.
Vaza am colorat-o folosind culoare din tusiere albastre, iar pentru fond am folosit culoare
acrilica.


The story of my project ends here.
Enjoy!

Sfarsit de poveste. Sper ca v-a placut proiectul meu!


February challenge

2 comentarii:

  1. I really love this card Suzana, I think you have done a wonderful job adding colour and dimension to the flowers... the red and green mediums add a beautiful shine. I also like the way you have used the oval "window" to frame the image from the front of the card. Well done!!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you, Beccy for your comment.
    I loved your peonies. And I was lucky I found a blank card with the oval window.
    It was perfect for the job.
    Cheers,
    Suzana

    RăspundețiȘtergere