duminică, 25 ianuarie 2015

January challenge - on Beccy's Place

An new year of challenges on Beccy's Place. Which is lovely!
    Un nou an cu intreceri pe site-ul lui Beccy. Ceea ce este incantator!
This is my January card for the challenge:   
    Aceasta este felicitarea mea pentru provocarea lunii ianuarie:

It's nice to be together!
(Este frumos sa fim impreuna!)
 

I chose from the site this image:   Imaginea aleasa din site este:

Owl love

A few steps of completion the card:
  
Cativa pasi in realizarea felicitarii:

Intermediate steps
- I printed the image on white board ( am printat imaginea pe carton alb).
- I used marker pens - mauve (contour), brown (claws) and orange (nibs) 
  (am folosit markere mov - contur, maro- gheare si portocaliu - ciocuri).
- For eyes and branch I used acrylic colours ( pentru ochi si creanga : culori acrilice)
- The laterals of the board: slightly embossed with hearts using a paper crimper
   (lateralele le-am embosat usor cu inimioare folosind o mica presa cu model).
- The colors for background and laterals are from ink-pads (blue, green, amber)
  (culorile de fundal si laterale sunt din tusiere - albastru, verde, auriu).
- I bonded the small leaves (am lipit frunzele).
- For the shiny areas I used glitter (on leaves) and embossing powder.
  ( pentru zonele stralucitoare am folosit sclipici - pe frunze si pudra de embosare).

- Finally, I bonded the white board on a red one with a punched border
  ( in final, am lipit cartonul alb pe un carton rosu, caruia i-am facut o bordura).

                                      This is the end of   "It's nice to be together!"

And because I found some nice napkins with owls, I bonded them on two base 
white boards. Enjoy!  

Servetele cu bufnite lipite pe carton alb


 Thank you for sharing beautiful things with us!
 I wish you a new year full of inspired creations! 




November challenge - last day!

4 comentarii:

  1. What a lovely, colourful card Suzana, you have done a fabulous job! I love the sparkle of the glitter and the great embossed background. The leaves on either end of the branch are a great addition.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Beccy.
      I am glad that you started new challenges.
      Every time I learn something new!
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere