duminică, 23 noiembrie 2014

November challenge - day 23 on Beccy's Place

This is my card for day #23 (Do it Differently) for November Challenge, on 
"Beccy's Place".

Christmas Team!
(Echipa Craciunului!) 

This card is a simple combination between stamps, impress of ink-pads
 and small self-adhesive applications.

Aceasta este felicitarea mea pentru ziua a 23- a a provocarii de noiembrie.
Este o simpla combinatie intre stampile, amprenta tusierelor si accesorii autoadezive.




                                                                   "A lot of snow!"

4 comentarii:

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Margaret.
      I regret that I do not have more colors on ink-pads.
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere
  2. What a wonderful idea Suzana, the Christmas puzzle looks great! I like how you have used the stamp pads to create the squares of colour... that's definitely thinking outside the box. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Beccy.
      Using ink-pads, I discovered that there are very different as impress, and I can not control the final effect.
      Cheers,
      Suzana

      Ștergere